Weaving Dreams proudly announce the Launch of the WEAVING DREAMS TALKS on January 23, 2019 at Marwah Studios, Film City, Noida.
This would be the first edition of the Weaving Dreams Talks.
Weaving Dreams is the a platform to empower people from different spheres and enable them to interact with each other so as to foster greater global exposure, branding and visibility for all. The purpose of the conference is to encourage empowering conversations, innovative collaborations among the youth and the entrepreneurs and leaders from different walks of life.
This would provide a platform where people having a diverse knowledge on their respective subjects would be interacting with the audience so as to impart more knowledge to them and provide a solution to their queries.
WEAVING DREAMS TALKS at Marwah Studios, Noida on January 23, 2019.
Weaving Dreams, in association with the AAFT is organizing Weaving Dreams Talks (WD Talks), On 23rd January, 2019 at the prestigious Marwah Studios, Film City, Noida
This would prove a platform for encouraging empowering conversations, innovative collaborations among the youth and the entrepreneurs and leaders from different walks of life.
Organiser of the Event: Dr. Gagandeep Kaur Gulati (Professor, Author, Philanthropist and Corporate Trainer Founder- Weaving Dreams)
The Keynote Speakers and speakers for the event include:-
Dr. Shovana Narayan- Padmashri & Sangeet Natak awardee, Kathak Guru and IAAS Retd.
Dr. Sandeep Marwah, The Founder of prestigious Marwah Studios
Dr. Mridula Tandon, President of Sakshi NGO and Philanthropist
Dr. Deepa Gupta, Professor and Head of Department of Management Studies, G.L. Bajaj Educational Institutions, Greater Noida
Rietu A Bhatia– Numerologist and Western & Interior Vaastu Expert
Objectives of Organising WD Talks:-
Public speaking is a great way of building personal development on many levels, most importantly, improving communication skills. This is significant in almost every area of life – engaging in political debate, making a career as a motivational speaker or gain confidence in front of an audience.
1. Boost confidence: WD Talks shall significantly boost your confidence. You may Overcome the fears and insecurities that accompany public speaking is empowering.
2. Critical thinking: This is an excellent platform to help you build critical thinking skills. You get to understand on how to tailor the message to fit the needs of your audience.
3. Personal development: Communication skills are crucial for personal and professional success and improving this area is one of the greatest benefits of speaking at WD Talks
4. Improve communication skills: Personal relationships, social interactions and work situations require you to communicate ideas to other people. Speaking at WD Talks focuses on communicating ideas. You can learn to calmly take up an opposing view, to present your ideas in an organized and coherent manner, and to defend your views to others.
5. Make new social connections: You shall meet other people who share your interests. You must later try to mingle with the audience.
6. Personal satisfaction: Public speaking is a very common phobia,delivering a speech can feel intimidating and risky. WD Talks helps you to remove the Fears and Insecurities and Stage Fear.
7. Expand your professional network: Another benefit of WD Talks is that when you speak at an here, you will suddenly find that everyone wants to talk with you. This is a valuable opportunity for making friends, building business contacts and generating business.
8. Learn to argue: When you present, you often need to put forward a well thought out argument. WD Talks helps you to learn much about the art of argument, especially if you get to engage with your audience in some form of question and answer.
9. Be a better listener: Listening may be a lost art, but a WD Talks teaches you to become a better listener. When you attend the conference, you’ll hear several different types of speeches about a wide variety of topics, from people who may be very different from you. This will passively build your listening ability and note taking.
10. Provides a platform to interact and network with other like- minded personalities.
11. A great exposure and coming out of inhibitions and apprehensions and removal of stage fear
12. Wide Media Coverage.
13. Each Speaker gets a Certificate by the Weaving Dreams that shall help him/ her improve his profile, specially the Youth.
14. Responsibility being a youth to motivate others with your thoughts and stories
15. There would be a complete video coverage of the event so that the speakers may get a chance to see themselves speaking and take steps to improve in future
Theme for the Speech
The Speaker can choose is free to choose any topic according to his/ her profile, may it be Technology, Innovation, Management, History, Career, Blogging, Environment, or any other theme of interest or sharing of Real Life Story.